Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cody turned 1 and other stuff


"I missed!"

Braden is picking which frog to victimize.

Morgan is trying to save them all.



Yay - Grandma and Grandpa are here!

"I am so cute!"

Grandma and Morgan looking good!

Braden at the river down the block.

Morgan at the river

Somebody splashed me

Cody's tired already - but being a trooper for presents.



"What is this!?"
Dirt cake making.

"MMMM, sticks are good!"

Braden hiding under the tree
Every once in a while we had to coral him so he wouldn't fill up on twigs and dirt.

Pretty view

Novice geocachers

Cool box of stuff we found in the woods

Pulling up the treasure

See it was buried












Morgan is still saving the frogs












AW - they're so cute!
I have the day off work today and it's raining so I thought I'd take advantage and do some blogging...
We've had a birthday and Morgan's last day of school (she's going into 3rd grade - YIKES). The boys are starting to wrestle. I see now why Cody had to put on so much weight. He's trying to catch up with Braden so he doesn't get pummeled. We also went camping and found a little pond where the frogs were laying their eggs. It was really cool - hopefully we didn't disturb nature too much. We also did a little "geocaching" while we were out in the woods - THAT WAS WAY FUN! I'm going to need a GPS device for Christmas. I pulled the coordinates and the clues from my computer before we went and we borrowed used Brian and Melissa's GPS locators to find it. I thought we might have a chance at locating the cache without one since this was our first attempt but after we found it I realize it would have been absolutely impossible without a GPS. Morgan loved it! Grandma and Grandpa also came to visit. Can't wait until their next trip!!!!!!
I have more pics to load later today but I think Bret stole the camera for work.

2 comments:

The Snyder Family said...

Yay for updating our blogs! i can't believe how GIANT cody is!!! It hasn't been that long since I have seen him. wowzers!

Jill said...

I so want to go geocaching it sounds like a blast so if it a buy one GPS get one free deal think of me.