Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More pics

Bret finished the garage project.
See, it's clean and organized.

Mom and Cody returning from one of our many fishing adventures
Cody thinks Mom needs to change her lure.

Braden is pretty sure they will just hop into his net.

We've been fishing I don't know how many times - Bret is always catching at least one and I'm always skunked. If I wasn't so determined I'd just quit. I haven't caught a single fish this year. I've lost track of how many Bret has caught. Even Morgan has caught fish! Whatever, it's still fun.

Oh gosh the garage is funny!!!! He finished it this last weekend. It's so clean out there. Bret even made a table for the kids and their outdoor stuff. I've lost all claim to any open flat space out there. Bret's letting me borrow a small 6" x 6" corner of the work bench as long as I don't leave anything on it overnight. I tried to put my keys, wallet and cell phone on the kid's table and Morgan moved them. It's just because it's all new and freshly cleaned. All bets are off by next weekend I'm sure.

2 comments:

The Snyder Family said...

what the heck are you doing blogging at 5am!!lol. come to think of it.... what am i doing reading your blog at midnight.. lol!!! i'm typing with no glasses btw. okay good night!

Jill said...

love the pictures! they are getting so big and cute.